Newcastle Jets v Western Sydney Wanderers
Saturday, 23 January 2021 | No.2 Sportsground, Newcastle West
Gates Open: 3.00pm Kick-Off: 4.05pm
How to redeem Member Tickets for Westfield W-League games at No.2 Sportsground
MEMBER tickets will be redeemed via Ticketmaster for this Saturday's match at the link below. Simply enter your Membership Account ID to redeem up to 8 tickets. Your account ID will be emailed shortly and can also be viewed on your invoice at the 'Invoice' page in your account here.
Select 'unlock' on either Reserved or General Admission 'Jets Members & Player Ticket'. Enter your Member account ID.
Increase the quantity and select find tickets.
Follow the prompts to complete the transaction. Please note, you will not be charged a transaction fee if you have not included any paid tickets.
You can redeem up to 8 tickets per transaction to allow groups to sit together and redeem for other Members in your group. Please note, you will not be charged a transaction fee if you have not included any paid tickets in your order.
UPDATED RESTRICTIONS for Westfield W-League match at No. 2 Sportsground
No.2 Sportsground will be operating under current NSW Health Orders for Major Recreation Facilities in regional NSW.
The NSW Health orders and restrictions for A-League matches that were in operation for matches at McDonald Jones Stadium do not apply for this match.
As per current NSW Health Orders, No.2 Sportsground will operate with 100% capacity in seated areas and one person per two square meters on the hills.
Previous games at No.2 Sportsground have been ‘general admission’ however current NSW Health Orders require each fan to have an allocated seat in seated areas. GA seating is available on the grass and the capacity of these areas will be reduced to allow for the 2 square meter rule.
Important information for this fixture:
- Face masks are strongly recommended at this event.
- There are no restrictions on singing or chanting at this match.
- Please practice personal hygiene and social distancing when entering, leaving and moving about the venue
- Do not attend if you are unwell, or have been in a hotspot or area of concern listed on the NSW Health Website, or have been instructed to self-isolate.
- The canteen will be open however there will be no alcohol served at the ground.
- Members and fans are welcome to bring their own packed food and drinks in small quantities. Please note, glass bottles and breakable containers are not permitted.
- Parking is free at No.2 Sportsground for this event.